This is a fun set of states and capitals pencil clip art. There are 52 high quality PNG images.
There is also a pencil image without state name and capital in both color and black and white.
To give you an idea of size, 5 pencils fit on one sheet of paper. You can resize to the size you want.
Ideas for Use:
* Use these to enhance state projects.
* Use them to label student locker space or cubbies.
* Do an alphabet sort in a literacy center.
* Sort the pencils states into regions.
* Laminate them, put them onto a jump ring, and use the to learn states and capitals.
* Print them as bookmarks.
What are YOUR ideas? :)