This is simply a list of states and capitols. It includes:
• State matched with capitols
• State matched with abbreviations
• State matched with state tree
• State matched with state flower
• State matched with state bird
• State matched with the state nickname
• State matched with the state motto
• Map of the United States with states and capitols labeled
• Map of the U.S. with states labeled and capitols starred
• Blank map of the U.S.
• Suggested uses
♥ This product provides easy access to information for students and teachers in social studies. I hope you and your students find it helpful. ♥
You may also want to look at these easy reference lists:
Compound Word Lists
Onomatopoeia Word Lists
Homographs and Homophones Word Lists
Antonyms and Synonyms Word Lists
Plural Nouns Word Lists with Rules
Be the first to receive new product information by clicking on the green ★ by my store logo to follow me.
Receive credits toward future purchases on TPT by providing feedback. This can be done by logging in, clicking on ‘My Purchases’, then click on the feedback button next to any product on which you would like to comment.
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through Product Q & A and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Products should be re-downloaded before using to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of a resource you have bought. Sellers often go back to edit and tweak them to make an even better packet. You can check if any revisions have been made by logging into ‘My Purchases’. You can also re-download from this page by clicking ‘Download Now’. Downloads for products that have already been bought are always free.