This is a 3-Day lesson plan for Matter: Solid, Liquid, and Gas. It introduces matter, explains what matter is, what each state looks like, and how molecules behave in the different states.
The activities are engaging and challenge students to observe what they see, analyze it, and document their findings.
In this packet:
• 3 days of lesson plans with list of Materials
• Identifying Solids, Liquids, and Gases Worksheet
• Watch and Write: Observation Log (Liquid)
• Watch and Write: Observation Log (Gas)
• Gas and All the Stuff About It Worksheet
• 4 Matter Anchor Charts
1 Characteristic of Solids, Liquids, and Gas Anchor Chart
• Direction sheet for Games
• Answer Key for “Get Yo’ Matter”
• 30 Memory Cards
• Get Yo' Matter-Game board
• 30 Game cards with Matter Questions: True/False