In this original game with a familiar feel, cards are placed on the table following the cycle matter goes through in real life. The game consists of 12 Solid, 12 Liquid, 12 Gas, 6 Melt, 6 Evaporate, 6 Condense, and 6 Solidify (freeze) cards. Color coding ensures the right card is played at the right time. Simply print the pages on card stock and cut out the cards. Alternately, you can save your valuable time and effort by purchasing professionally printed decks of these cards on Teachers Pay Teachers or by visiting www.thomasleanne.com.
This game is very easy to play and can be played in a short period of time. It can be used as a hands-on tool to complement a science unit or to help English Language Learners learn vocabulary. It is also the perfect, fun, quick way to review before state exams. For the visual learner, actual photographs reinforce the concepts presented.
• No set-up time required. Just deal the cards and play.
• Students can play independently. Cards are colored coded to ensure that the correct cards are played at the right time.
• Limited time? Great for those 10 extra minutes. Perfect for students who finish an assignment early, or as a reward at the end of a good day.
• Authentic. Actual photographs are used to enhance learning.
• Created by a teacher. Used successfully in the classroom with real students. They love them!!
• For 2 to 6 players
Please also look for my other games that teacher basic science concepts. Rock-On, Silence, Kingdoms, and Who's Got the Bones? can be found right here on Teachers Pay Teachers. Or contact me at email@example.com with questions.