Also included in
- You can save 30% by purchasing my Chemistry Color-By-Number Bundle. This bundle includes 11 fun color-by-number review worksheets related to the field of Chemistry. If you purchase now, you will receive any future additions to this bundle for free. Click the preview to see what is included.How can y$21.00$30.00Save $9.00
- This includes ALL of my current and future science color by numbers. There are 82 science color by numbers included! Included in this Bundle:Back to School Science Color By Numbers:Nature of Science - Color By NumberScience Lab Safety - Color By NumberScientific Notation - Color By NumberDensity Col$150.00$222.50Save $72.50
- You can save $$ by purchasing my states of matter unit bundle. This download contains eight states of matter chemistry activities. Concepts include properties of solids, liquids, and gases and changing states of matter (phases of matter). The resources are great as stand-alone activities, or you can$16.00$23.10Save $7.10
- Engaging Chemistry Activities for Teens and TweensThis is a massive bundle of my most popular chemistry resources. This package contains a mix of science labs, doodle notes, foldables, color-by-numbers, worksheets, and projects at a BIG SAVINGS!────────────Let's stay connected!⭐ Follow My TPT Store⭐$85.00$121.00Save $36.00
In this activity, students will answer 12 questions regarding states of matter. Once finished, they will use the answers to color the corresponding parts of a fun Rubik's Cube coloring page. And best of all, the questions are editable! You can change the wording or create different questions to match your needs.
⭐ Distance Learning Notice ⭐
- Please note that this color-by-number is intended as a . Color-by-numbers are great to use for distance learning as in-class independent work or at-home practice.
- The questions and the teacher key are separate. You may share the printable PDF with your at-home students using Google™ Classroom or other secure applications where only your students and the parent/guardian of your students have access. Students can then print, answer, and color from home.
➤ Student Question Sheet
➤ Student Coloring Page
➤ Teacher Keys
➤ Editable Question Template
Note: The editable question template was created using Google™ Slides. You can type directly into the template to change the questions. The coloring page is not editable.
Suggestions for Use:
Color-by-numbers are extremely versatile. They can be used as a(n):
- In-class Worksheet
- Test Review
- Pre-test or Post-test
- Homework Assignment
- Extra Credit Assignment
- Extension Activity for Early Finishers
- Science Sub Plan
- Summative Assessment
- Science Station Activity
To discourage student cheating, the actual color-coded key is not shown in the preview. The colors you see in the preview have been intentionally scrambled. The official key is included when you download the resource.
➤ Plan ahead and get a big discount by buying this activity as part of my Ultimate Science Color-By-Number Bundle which includes over 70 science color by numbers!
➤ Looking for more Chemistry Color-By-Numbers? Save 30% by purchasing my Chemistry Color-by-Number Bundle
You might also like the following States of Matter Activities:
Let's stay connected!
Copyright © Morpho Science
Personal (Non-Commercial) Use Only