Also included in
- Teach your students all about the three states of matter using this hands-on, print, and digital science unit. Your students will learn about solid, liquid, and gas substances, their characteristics, and how temperature causes them to change forms. In addition to guided reading worksheets to help te$25.00$33.79Save $8.79
- Are you looking for new and exciting reviews for topics such as atoms and elements, force and motion, and chemical and physical changes? Bring your students into the digital age by having them utilize technology to show what they know about various science topics. Easily use and distribute this acti$12.00$17.00Save $5.00
- Looking for a curriculum to last all school year that will help you teach your physical science units? This curriculum can be used to teach atoms and elements, chemical and physical changes, electricity, energy, magnetism, Newton's laws of motion, the periodic table of elements, simple machines, and$229.99$326.47Save $96.48
- Need digital lessons and activities to teach physical science topics to your distance learners? This digital bundle includes engaging readings, review, escape rooms and comprehension activities for electricity, forms of energy, magnets, force and motion, the periodic table of elements, atoms, chemic$72.00$90.07Save $18.07
Review the characteristics and examples of a solid, liquid, and gas substance using this states of matter digital escape room activity. Students will read through the clues to determine the properties of the phases of matter, important vocabulary such as mass, volume, and chemistry, as well as how matter changes state due to temperature changes. Easily use and distribute this activity with a remote or distance learning classroom.
Students will review:
- Characteristics and properties of a solid, liquid, and gas
- Examples of each phase of matter
- How states of matter changes
- Important vocabulary terms
This activity includes:
- Sneak Peek into My Classroom: Tips on how I use this with my own students
- Digital Escape Room Activity teacher instructions to distribute to students
- Student instructions
- Google Forms link to the activity
- Answer key
Other states of matter lessons and activities to support this unit:
- Anchor Chart Posters
- Printable Nonfiction Readings
- Digital Nonfiction Text
- Hands-on Laboratory Activities and Demonstrations
- Compound and Mixture Activity
- Task Cards; printable, Google Forms and Boom Learning
- Flip Book
- Sketch Notes
- Back to School Color by Number Review
- Fall Fun Thanksgiving Coloring Review
- Winter Fun Color Review Activity
- St Patrick's Day Color Activity
- FREEBIE Choice Homework Assignments
Feedback from teachers who have used this states of matter digital escape room in their classroom:
- All of your resources are of the highest quality. I wouldn't have gotten through distance learning without your resources. Thank you!
- Excited to use this as I tackle life as a Virtual Teacher! This product is very engaging, and fun!
- My students were engaged using States of Matter Digital Escape Room Activity! They loved it. I will use it again.
I love these escape rooms and so do my students. I usually add it to my menu board and almost all the students complete it as one of their choices. These are so great to have during teaching online also. Fabulous!!!
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at Samson's Shoppe Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting Samson's Shoppe. I would love for you to become a follower.
Samson's Shoppe followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Samson's Shoppe. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.