This science set is packed with many supplemental materials to help you teach primary children about the different STATES OF MATTER. It is best suited for students in grades 1-2.
• Colorful Anchor Charts (with & without text)
• Student Printables and Games (for classwork & assessment)
• Hands-On Science Investigations (with recording sheets & charts)
• ELA Extension Projects
• A Resource Page for Additional Ideas & Video Links
• Root Beer Floats Matter
• Batter Matter: Cupcake Magic
• Baggie Ice Cream
• Better Butter
• From Juice to Popsicle
• Slime Time!
• The Balloon Mystery
• Blowing Bubbles
• Is Air Matter?
• Popping Popcorn
• Evaporation Station
• Syrup vs. Water (Or the Liquid Derby)
• The Earth's Water Cycle
Standards-based activities focused on science concepts and key vocabulary are strengthened through various graphic organizers and formats, such as:
• K-W-L Charts
• Venn Diagrams
• Cloze Passages
Click on the PREVIEW above to see many samples of the materials, including photos of the projects. (Patterns for each project are also provided.)
Thank you for your interest in this item.
Come CONNECT with Me!
Pinterest: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
Instagram: Andrea Knight - Teacher Author on Instagram