This 45-minute lesson includes:
- One states of matter quiz
- One states of matter quiz ANSWER KEY
- Identify the differences between solids, liquids, and gases.
- Choose the diagram that best represents a state of matter.
- Analyze a bar graph to identify the correct label for the y-axis.
- Identify that molecules and a solid are moving in place.
All rights reserved by Kristen Austion. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.