Our science folders are a perfect way to visually show your student's understanding of the various states of matter! When the folder is assembled and completed, it makes a wonderful display and representation of the science topic covered in class. Not only will your students be excited to show off what they learned, but parents and administrators LOVE the finished product!
Here is what is included in this pack:
1. Teacher guide with directions on how to assemble each section of the folder
2. Folder Cover (color and B&W)
3. Vocabulary words with definitions (color and B&W); Vocabulary words with blank lines to allow the option for students to write their own defintions
4. "Root Beer Floats and Matter" reading comprehension mini book
5. States of Matter cut and paste assessment
6. "Matter in a Bag" hands-on science experiment with teacher guide and observation sheet
7. Folder Labels (30 to a page)
These folders have been aligned to the most current Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)**, which makes teaching each standard fun and interactive!
**Physical Science PS1: Matter and its Interactions
PS1.A: Structure and Properties of Matter
PS1.B: Chemical Reactions
Perfect for grades K-2nd! For Kindergarten students, these folders may require a more guided instruction approach. First and second grade students will be able to complete the activities more independently. Please download our preview to see pictures of the completed folder...Enjoy!