This interactive states of matter unit includes the following:
- 6 full-length lessons, including materials lists, objectives, assessments, accommodations, and extensions
- complete set of vocabulary cards
- all necessary printables for lesson activities
- graphic organizers
- anchor charts
- interactive notebook activity
- lab sheets
- end-of-unit assessment and rubric
Aligns with the following NGSS Standards:
2-PS1-1- Matter and Its Interactions: Plan and conduct an investigation to describe and classify different kinds of materials by their observable properties.
4-PS1-1- Matter and Its Interactions: Develop a model to describe that matter is made of particles too small to be seen.
5-PS1-3- Matter and Its Interactions: Make observations and measurements to identify materials based on their properties.