Engage your students and help them learn everything they need to know about states of matter and the need to add heat and remove heat to change those states with this interactive and fun science craftivity!
Check out the preview for details!
For students to learn and retain the concepts of the three states of matter (solids, liquids, and gases) and how they change those states (adding heat - evaporation, melting and removing heat [cooling]- condensation, freezing) in an engaging and interactive way.
This Resource Covers:
- The three states of matter - solids, liquids, gases
- The characteristics of those states (volume, shape, particles, invisible or not)
- Examples of each state of matter
- Changing states of matter (adding heat and removing heat - cooling)
- identification of changing states for evaporation, condensation, melting, and freezing to occur
With this Resource You'll Get:
- Materials to create the craftivity
- Assembly directions
- 3 different practice worksheets for states of matter and changing those states (with detailed information to help understand and prepare to make the craftivity)
- An example of an assembled final craftivity
- Answer keys
Other Resources You May Enjoy:
I recommend printing and laminating materials for future use. These materials print just fine in grayscale. I would suggest printing "as image" from Adobe rather than your browser to avoid any potential issues.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
⭐Earn FREE Resources! ⭐
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
❤️Love What You See? ❤️
Join my email list here to get FREEBIES and so much more!
Follow my store here to get discounted goodies each time they're posted!