States of Matter - Solids Liquids and Gases Digital Matter Activities
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers looking for Science and Social Studies Centers, Worksheets, Lesson Plans, and Activities will love this YEAR-LONG standards based NGSS science and social studies bundle! The DIGITAL and PRINTABLE teaching lessons and activities give students practice and review tPrice $299.00Original Price $579.73Save $280.73
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade teachers looking for SCIENCE Digital and Printable Adapted Science Units this YEARLONG Science Bundle is for you! This differentiated science bundle includes lessons, projects, worksheets, STEM activities, experiments, Boom Cards, and science centers and includes EVERYTHIPrice $179.99Original Price $353.24Save $173.25
- Make teaching and reviewing NGSS science standards fun and interactive with for kindergarten, first grade and second graders! These primary grade science activities are perfect for an introduction to science lessons, reviewing NGSS science standards, science centers, and even test. Great supplementaPrice $99.97Original Price $155.24Save $55.27
- This 3rd Grade DITIAL Science Activities Bundle integrates science and reading to provide interactive and engaging science center activities your students will love! This is a NGSS Science Digital Boom Card Bundle for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade students that goes with ANY science curriculum! Students wPrice $75.00Original Price $95.25Save $20.25
- This is a YEAR-LONG DIGITAL and PRINTABLE Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS) Science Bundle for 2nd grade and 3rd grade. This MEGA Science Bundle includes science interactive notebook foldables, science lessons and hands-on activities for matter, rocks, weather, plants, animals, habitats, energPrice $139.99Original Price $226.00Save $86.01
- This All About Matter Bundle gives you DIGITAL and PRINTABLE teaching and practice lessons for Chemical and Physical Changes in Matter, Properties, and Attributes. Students will show understanding using centers, task cards, Boom Cards, science journal flipbooks, word wall vocabulary cards, and fun pPrice $18.50Original Price $21.00Save $2.50
This is a super fun and easy way for early primary grade students to practice sorting and identifying matter as solids, liquids, and gases. These NO PREP DIGITAL States of Matter Boom Cards give students colorful pictures of objects to sort by solid, liquid or gas. Great for science centers, small groups, whole group teaching, tests, and homework activities.
SAVE 20% with my All About Matter DIGITAL and PRINTABLE Bundle!
This Resource Includes:
- A link to BOOM Learning℠ to access the 30 Digital What's the Matter? Task Cards from the BOOM Learning website
- Teacher Notes on how to use BOOM Cards™ in your classroom.
- Teacher Instructions for using and setting up on Google Drive
- Multiple choice answer format
More About BOOM Learning℠
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Other resources you may find helpful can be found by clicking on the links below.
Matter 1st Grade Science Review Worksheets NGSS States and Physical Properties
Glass Fabric Paper Plastic Structures and Properties of Matter Digital Picture Sorts
CLICK here to FOLLOW me and SAVE 50% off my products the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED!
Click on the links below to follow me on Social Media!