PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This sorting activity is the perfect tool for assessing student understanding of the states of matter. It provides students with a fun,content-driven activity that will deepen understanding of the properties of solids, liquids, and gases. Easily differentiate for your students by choosing which cards students interact with. Remove cards to meet the needs of individual students.
This resources is also included in States of Matter Bundle at a significant savings
Please note the following:
Content Standards supported with these resources:
Science TEKS 3.5B
Science TEKS 3.5C
Science TEKS 4.5A
Science TEKS 5.5A
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).