This FREE 20 to 45-minute lesson includes:
- One visual notes printable that can be used as notes, an assignment, or extra credit.
- Shrink this file down to use in an Interactive Science Notebook
- Illustrate the particle arrangement of each state of matter
- Identify the academic vocabulary used to describe phase changes
- Describe the particle arrangement and particle speed for each state of matter
All rights reserved by Kristen Austion. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.