A puzzle worksheet featuring states of matter vocabulary words. To find the nine hidden words, puzzlers must look in all directions, including backwards and diagonally. A diagram illustrating the meaning of each of the words is used as the word list.
This would make a good resource for early finishers or as a take home game when teaching a unit on states of matter.
The vocabulary words that are covered are:
Condensation, Deposition, Evaporation, Freezing, Gas, Liquid, Melting, Solid, Sublimation
You might also like:
• Sound and Light Waves Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥