Help your students discover the names and spellings for all 31 of the states of Mexico. They will have to look in all directions to find them, which should keep everyone busy for a while. Word search puzzles are perfect for sub files, early finisher activities or a fun homework assignment for the whole class.
The names of the Mexican states are: Aguascalientes, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Campeche, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Colima, Durango, Guanajuato, Guerrero, Hidalgo, Jalisco, México, Michoacán, Morelos, Nayarit, Nuevo León, Oaxaca, Puebla, Querétaro, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tabasco, Tamaulipas, Tlaxcala, Veracruz, Yucatán, and Zacatecas.
If you like this Mexico geography activity, you might also like:
• US 50 States Word Search
• North America Word Search
• South America Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥