Static Electricity powerpoint lesson, two experiment outlines and a cut and paste worksheet.
Static Electricity has links to engaging relevant videos on You Tube to assist ideas; plus visuals and text to explain the concept of static electricity and charges.
Check out Renewable and Non-Renewable Resources!
The PPT covers:
- What is Static Electricity?
- Types of Charge (Protons/Electrons/Neutrons)
- How electrons effect charge
- How electrons move
- Table showing different objects ability to hold electrons
- Class Quiz to review content on PPT
The last slide contains a class quiz to review the content presented.
I have now added some NEW bonus materials to this resource. You will also receive a PDF file that contains the following:
- Two classroom experiment outlines about removing charges
- A Static Electricity Experiment Record Sheet for testing materials with a charged balloon
- A cut and paste worksheet to reinforce the main points from the PPT.
Don't forget to rate for your credit points and follow us for more great lessons and freebies!!!