This is an excellent collaborative student activity for students in grades 4-8/upper grades resource math. It can be used for test review, remediation, group work, and/or center activities.
1. Set up classroom in groups of 3-5 students.
2. Each station is contained in the entire document. Cut each section and place at designated station.
3. Each student must have an answer sheet to record answers and show their work.
4. Students begin at the station they are seated at and begin to solve the math problems in the amount of time the teacher sets for each station. When time has ended, students rotate to the next station (example. students at station 3 rotate to station 4).
5. Teacher may review answers with the students (answer key included!)