I have created these station work role sheets. I intended them for ELA, but I have adapted them for Social Studies and Science as well. You can modify these for any subject area in which you are doing station work. These were meant for Grade 3, and they can be used from Grades 3 - 7. You will notice that on the Predictor role sheet, I kept the Social Studies information so that you have an example of what to enter in these spots.
How to use these role sheets:
- print enough for a packet for each student
- or print enough for each student at each station (example: three stations and four students in each group = four copies of each role sheet at each station)
- I used these for a Social Studies unit in Grade 4 on New York State geography.
- I have also used these for Grade 3 Science stations on global warming.
- These can be used for ELA stations as well.
- These sheets can also be used as a stepping stone for research projects, by using stations to guide research processes and writing.
- I have had the Reporters and Predictors from each group present their findings in front of the class, but a presentation is not necessary - your choice!
I hope you enjoy my product - it has helped me many times!
Standards met: CCRA.W.2, CCRA.W.8, CCRA.SL.1, CCRA.SL.2, CCRA.L.6