Includes EVERYTHING but dice and cups. (placards, guides, idea sheets, sentence strips, game cards)
Stations to review ser/estar, party vocabulary, family vocabulary, possessives & comparisons.
Station 1: Write a paragraph & Quizlet signature
Station 2: Dice practice: possessive/comparisons
Station 3: ser/estar sort & fill in
Station 4: Headbanz game with family, party, adjectives vocab
Attached document includes…
- Stations placards (to put on the tables)
- Stations worksheet
- Party paragraph starter ideas
- Sentences for ser/estar cup sort
- Cards for Headbanz with vocabulary guide
Here is a stations set that includes ALL materials (other than dice & cups). Norma- could you send on to Brooke’s sub?
Stations are completed over 2 days (2 stations per day).
- 8 stations in groups of 3-4. Make it logical so that students move from one station to the next without having to search too hard.
- Put “station placard” (explanation) on each table (attached). I put these on colored paper
- Set out dice at Station 2, cups and sentence slips at Station 3, and cards at Station 4.
- Give all students a station worksheet (attached).
- Students have about 20 minutes per station on day 1 (after explanation of all stations). Students have approximately 24 minutes on the second day.
- Explain all activities to students & tell them what they should write down
o Station 1: Paragraph about a party (starter ideas are included with the placard)
Ss write 7+ sentence paragraph
o Station 2: Dice practice with possessives & comparisons (writing sentences)
Ss write down sentences created based on dice rolls
o Ser/Estar cup sort and fill-in-the-blank (sorting sentences including in document)
Ss write down ser/estar in the fill-in-the-blanks
o Headbanz (cards included in document. Print on cardstock)
Ss write words they didn’t know