Statistics test covering:
• Percentiles & Quartiles
• Five-Number Summary
• Z Scores
• Empirical Rule
• Chebyshev's Theorem
Students will test their knowledge over learned concepts of percentiles, quartiles, five-number summary, z scores, empirical rule, chebyshev's theorem. This test will give students an idea of what concepts they have mastered and what areas they need additional help on to achieve mastery.
• Answer Sheet Included
• Statistics Worksheet: Percentiles & Quartiles
• Statistics Worksheet: Five-Number Summary
• Statistics Worksheet: Z Scores
• Statistics Worksheet: Empirical Rule
• Statistics Worksheet: Chebyshev's Theorem
• Statistics Quiz: Five-Number Summary
• Statistics Quiz: Z Scores
• Statistics Test Review: Relative Position of Data
• Statistics Test: Relative Position of Data
• Statistics Bundle: Relative Position of data
♦ ♦ ♦ How to earn credits for future TPT purchases
♦ ♦ ♦
Please go to your My Purchases
page and you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. You will be taken to a page where you can provide a short comment. Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchase. I value your opinion as it helps me create better products in the future.
Be the first to know about my sales and new products
Click on the green star
next to my store and become a follower. You will now receive updates about this store.
The purchase of this resource is for one teacher only.
It is not to be used by colleagues or friends. If you want to share this resource with a colleague or team, you may purchase additional licenses for a reduced price. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form.
Clip art from Laura Strickland at mycutegraphics.com