This written test summarises the basics of statistics.
A complete test over 8 pages with marks allocated to each question.
Students are required to:
- Answer some multiple choice questions around biased samples and representative samples, the difference between a census and a sample and what an outlier is.
- Analyse statistical data on a graph and use the data to calculate the mean, median and mode.
- Create a tally table based on data given.
- Create graphs where the data is symmetrical or skewed.
- Create a stem and leaf plot of data
- Analyse a graph for discrepancies