This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Create a Pair of Raw and Unit/Simplified Bivariate Two-way Tables from 4 different Word Problems/Scenarios
2) Calculate Relative Frequencies
3) Answer 16 Statistical (Fraction/Percent) questions - four from each scenario - directly underneath the Bivariate Two-way Tables
4) Draw 4 Vertical Bar Graphs, using their calculated Statistics
5) Make an additional 12 Conclusions or calculate Statistical answers to provide evidence in support of or against potential relationships/trends in the Bivariate Two-way Tables
6) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
7) Be trained to create and interpret Bivariate Two-way Tables for drawing Statistical conclusions and defending arguments methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Statistics Data Displays Bar Graphs Histogram Histograms Pictograph Pictographs Line Plot Line Plots Stem and Leaf Plot Stem and Leaf Plots Circle Graph Circle Graphs Pie Chart Pie Charts Line Graph Line Graphs Measures of Central Tendency Mean Median Mode Range Measures of Variation Quartile Quartiles Lower Quartile Upper Quartile Interquartile Range Minimum Maximum Outlier Outliers Outlier Tolerance Box and Whisker Plot Box and Whisker Plots Converting Box and Whisker Plots into Measures of Variation Box and Whisker Fractions Percents Distribution Creating Interpreting Bivariate Data Two-way 2-way Tables Misleading Graphs Misleading Data Displays Misleading Statistics Surveys Misleading Misinterpreting Graphs Surveys Statistics