This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Read 10 different Surveys and Survey Samples
2) Determine and Write if those Surveys are:
Fair & Random
Unfair & Biased
Representative & Accurate
Skewed & Inaccurate
3) Answer 24 Multiple-choice questions based on their Observations
4) Analyze 5 Statistical Problems and Conclusions for accuracy with regards to Mean, Median, Mode and Range - and Answer 5 Multiple-choice questions based on their analysis
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to analyze the quality or legitimacy of Surveys and Statistical conclusions methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Statistics Data Displays Bar Graphs Histogram Histograms Pictograph Pictographs Line Plot Line Plots Stem and Leaf Plot Stem and Leaf Plots Circle Graph Circle Graphs Pie Chart Pie Charts Line Graph Line Graphs Measures of Central Tendency Mean Median Mode Range Measures of Variation Quartile Quartiles Lower Quartile Upper Quartile Interquartile Range Minimum Maximum Outlier Outliers Outlier Tolerance Box and Whisker Plot Box and Whisker Plots Converting Box and Whisker Plots into Measures of Variation Box and Whisker Fractions Percents Distribution Creating Interpreting Bivariate Data Two-way 2-way Tables Misleading Graphs Misleading Data Displays Misleading Statistics Surveys Misleading Misinterpreting Graphs Surveys Statistics