This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Analyze 20 different Graphs or Data Displays
2) Draw Conclusions and Answer questions about the accuracy, fairness, limitations & legitimacy of those Graphs
3) Answer 16 Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
4) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
5) Be trained to analyze the intent & statistical legitimacy of Data Displays/Graphs methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Statistics Data Displays Bar Graphs Histogram Histograms Pictograph Pictographs Line Plot Line Plots Stem and Leaf Plot Stem and Leaf Plots Circle Graph Circle Graphs Pie Chart Pie Charts Line Graph Line Graphs Measures of Central Tendency Mean Median Mode Range Measures of Variation Quartile Quartiles Lower Quartile Upper Quartile Interquartile Range Minimum Maximum Outlier Outliers Outlier Tolerance Box and Whisker Plot Box and Whisker Plots Converting Box and Whisker Plots into Measures of Variation Box and Whisker Fractions Percents Distribution Creating Interpreting Bivariate Data Two-way 2-way Tables Misleading Graphs Misleading Data Displays Misleading Statistics Surveys Misleading Misinterpreting Graphs Surveys Statistics