Staying Calm a Social Skills Bundle For Dealing With Frustration
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Teachers are dealing with more classroom behaviors than ever before and managing these behaviors are easily one of the most difficult parts of the job. These behavior tools and visuals will help teachers to create a calming are or calm down corner that works! ►►►Need more classroom management toolPrice $10.00Original Price $13.75Save $3.75
These social skills resources are intended to help teachers who have students who need support to manage anger and frustration at school. Social stories are a great way to teach how to make positive choices in a given social situation for students with special needs. Use the calming strategy cards as visuals to support students without interrupting instructional time. These resources would make an excellent addition to your classroom's calm down corner.
These calming tools are ideal for students with autism or behavior disorders and students who are in need of special education (ESE). However, these resources are a great way to teach social skills in any classroom!
►►►This bundle includes Calming Strategies Visual Cards and Social Story: When I’m Upset (how to stay calm). • These products may also be in other bundles.
Included in this product:
- Social Story: When I’m Upset (how to stay calm) in color and black and white
- Social story poster
- Calming strategy cards (in color and black and white)
- Calming strategies poster
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
• Visual Reward Choice Menu Behavior Charts
• Strategies, Accommodations and Modifications Checklists for Documentation
• Self Regulation Tools for Primary Aged Learners
• Behavior Documentation Forms with Editable Templates
Let's Connect ►►► Facebook | Instagram | Blog
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2016