Steady Beat and Rhythm Lesson Using Bear Says Thanks
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Use these books to teach rhythm versus steady beat as well as review solfege syllables and hand signs by singing the chants on a so-mi. Add pitched and un-pitched percussion as well. Additional worksheets and rhythm/beat charts help to reinforce decoding skills and teach about quarter rest. Can be uPrice $13.50Original Price $15.00Save $1.50
- Use these wonderful books to teach the importance of caring, friendship, dealing with anxiety, gratitude as well as discussing overall wishes for a better world. Students will sing, chant and learn about rhythm and steady beat. The songs and chants can be used either with the books or separately. APrice $21.15Original Price $22.00Save $0.85
- Use these extension lessons for "Bear Says Thanks", "Bear Snores On", "Bear Feels Sick", "Bear's New Friend", "Bear's Loose Tooth", "Bear Feels Scared", "Bear Wants More", "Bear Stays Up" and "Bear Can't Sleep" by Karma Wilson to teach quarter rest, new solfege syllables, play along on the recorder,Price $23.85Original Price $26.50Save $2.65
Use this lesson extension to the classic book "Bear Says Thanks" by Karma Wilson to engage your students further in this classic. Discuss gratitude and why it is important, then teach them the chant that will go along with this book. Additional rhythm vs. steady beat charts help to explain and reinforce differences between the two. Follow up with decoding worksheets to help students match words with their correct rhythm pattern. Adaptable for grades PreK-2nd grade. Great to use during Thanksgiving time, or any other time of the year that students need reminders about being thankful!
1. If you have any questions about this product or any of my products, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY. Please purchase additional licenses to share with other teachers. Copyright © 2022 Creating Musical Literature. All rights reserved.
3. Leave a comment down below in order to earn TPT credits! I would love to hear how you and your students have been enjoying my products!
LET'S CONNECT ON SOCIALS!