Also included in
- Introduce beginning Spanish students to vocabulary and grammar in context with this bundle of 8 engaging stories! Each story was written in the present tense, specifically for beginners, and contains reading comprehension questions and activities.All stories are sold separately, but you save 20% wit$30.20$37.75Save $7.55
- This bundle includes 4 separate stories to practice the vocabulary of stem-changing verbs in Spanish. Each story has reading comprehension questions and grammar practice and some of the stories have picture books with audio for distance learning. Save 20% by purchasing them together! The price will$12.19$17.50Save $5.31
- This bundle includes my Top 10 best-selling stories in Spanish, which have all been updated for distance learning!Each story in this bundle includes an audio picture book to help students read independently. Each story also includes reading comprehension activities and/or vocabulary practice. Select$40.20$50.25Save $10.05
- This mega-bundle contains 45 Spanish short stories written in the present tense on topics that are typically covered in a Spanish I curriculum. Each spanish story has comprehension questions and/or vocabulary based activities. Many readings offer activities in both English and Spanish for differenti$110.60$158.00Save $47.40
Help students learn the vocabulary for stem-changing verbs in Spanish by seeing them used in context. This silly Spanish story aligns with Realidades 2-1A.
Targeted vocabulary: pide, puede, prefiere, entiende, empieza, cuesta, repite, almuerza
The document is fully editable, and easily shared via Google Classroom or a similar platform.
- printable story
- comprehension questions and grammar practice
- picture book with audio
- comic strip retell activity
- writing assessment
- answer keys
I pre-teach the words and then we read this story to contextualize and create repetition. Typically I have students read aloud with a partner and highlight the words, then re-read in English (TPRS strategy) before answering the questions in Spanish. Kids love it!
Don't need all of those activities? You can purchase just the story and questions here! It also includes a picture book with audio narration as well as a comic strip for verbal and written assessments.
You may also like: