Social stories are an effective way to teach students social norms, skills, and routines. This set of step-by-step visual aid cards are perfect for following 2 very important bathroom routines: using the toilet and washing your hands.
How do I use this?
• Use the 2" card pages as a posters to hang in your bathroom
• Cut out the 2" or 3.5" cards and sequence them with Velcro on the bathroom wall near the toilet and the sink.
• Cut the pieces out and sequence them in a station or center
• Send home with the student to practice at home
• ...and so much more!
You may also like:
• Visual Schedule for Students with Special Needs
• When I'm Angry - Social Story Interactive Storyboard
• Social Skills Sequencing - Germs and How to Wash Your Hands
• Social Skills Sequencing - How to Eat Plus 2 Recipes
• Social Skills Sequencing - How to Act in School and How to Listen
• Social Skills Sequencing - How to Go to the Bathroom for Boys and Girls
• How to Make Friends Social Story and Sorting Activity
• Step by Step Visual Aids for Using the Bathroom and Washing Your Hands
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!