Kids LOVE this topic! Give them the chance to be creative and write something fun and exciting. Students use the Step up to Writing method to write about the World's Most Disgusting Pizza. They plan, draft, revise, proofread, and publish their writing all while learning the Step up to Writing process!
This product is intended to enhance your existing Step up to Writing tools and curriculum, not to replace it.
Interactive Notebook Pages Include:
- Step up to Writing Format
- Transition and Conclusion Words
- Step up to Writing Planning Chart
- Characters and Setting
- 5 Stages of Writing
- Revising and Proofreading Checklists
- Most Disgusting Pizza Planning Sheet
- First Draft Writing Page
- Final Draft Writing Page
Also includes teacher pages and instructions!
The unit is written for 3rd grade but could easily be adapted for grades 2-4
Can also be used for reteaching / reengaging and extra practice.
Download the preview to check it out!
DON'T MISS THESE FREEBIES!
- Context Clues Anchor Chart
- Context Clues Graphic Organizer
- Speeding Tickets
- Using Commas Center
- Sentence Types Interactive Notebook
- Teacher Binder Calendars
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS:
- Behavior Documentation Forms for Teacher Binder
- Bridal Shower Activities for Students
- Classroom Jobs Lanyard Tags
- Facebook Page Worksheet - Back to School
- Fully Editable Teacher Binder with Updates - Polka Dots and Chevron Theme
- Physical and Chemical Weathering Demonstration and Science Experiment
- Reading Rubrics / Reading Evaluations Bundle
- Science Units Bundle - Examining Cells, Classifying Fingerprints, Sound, and more!
- Spelling Test Paper (25 words)
- Step up to Writing ELA Bundle
- Step up to Writing Resources
- Step up to Writing - Writing a Personal Narrative - ELA Bundle
- Student Observation Checklist 1 - Teacher or Administrator
- Tale of Despereaux Unit - ELA Reading Comprehension , Vocab, and more!
ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for and click the ★ GREEN STAR ★
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I debut a new product or FREEBIE!
If you would like to get updates on new and current resources...
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Tweet me on TWITTER
- Collaborate with me on PINTEREST
Have you ever thought of selling your own products on Teachers Pay Teachers?
to sign-up and start making money!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
English Language Arts, Grammar, Writing, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Worksheets, Lesson Plans, Student Activities, Notebook Sentences, Lesson Plans, Worksheets, Interactive Notebook, Compound Subjects, declarative Sentences, Interrogative Sentences, Imperative Sentences, Exclamatory Sentences, Sentence Subjects, Sentence Predicates, Fact vs. Opinion Sentences