Stephen Hawking is one of the most incredible scientific minds of our time. Despite being diagnosed with ALS, he has become renowned as a scientific genius and respected author. His contributions to the world of physics have made him a widely recognized figure throughout the world.
If you need a few quick and engaging activities to help your students learn about this amazing man, this pack has just that. There are 5 printable pages that can be used in your interactive notebooks, cut out and glued onto construction paper, or even used independently just as they are. These activities are blank and ask your students to use the books, websites, or textbooks of your choice to research Langston Hughes and fill in the information.
The activities included are:
• Stephen Hawking biography page (info such as his place of birth, what he's famous for, etc.)
• In His Words: research and choose his most meaningful quotes
• Text Me: create a fictional text message conversation that you might have had with him!
• Contributions: record the scientific concepts that he is known for studying
• Dear Mr. Hawking: write a letter to Stephen Hawking
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview to see each page that is included in this pack. If you have any additional questions, please use the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you for looking!