Contained in this packet are cards with various posters for ending the day smoothly. Use them to create an attractive room display that will help your students develop an effective dismissal procedure. Featuring a Bright Tweens theme, each has an attractive border in either red, blue, orange, or green and are especially suitable for the middle grades.
Directions for Assembly
1. Determine the procedures for your dismissal. Over a dozen possible steps are provided in this packet. Pick and choose those that will be most effective in your classroom, or if you need others, there are blank cards upon which you may write. Included also is a Power Point file with cards that can be edited on your computer.
2. Print the cards that you need,.
3. Cut around the outer edges of each card.
4. Laminate the cards for durability.
5. Arrange the cards in your chosen order and affix them to a wall, door, or bulletin board; or slip them into a pocket chart.
7. Refer to these steps daily at the beginning of the year until an established routine is formed. Then use the display as a reminder as needed.