Contained in this packet are cards with various steps for beginning the day smoothly. Use them to create an attractive room display that will help your students develop an effective dismissal procedure. Featuring a monster theme, each has a polka dot border in either teal, aqua, lilac, or bright green.
Directions for Assembly
1. Determine the procedures for your morning routine. Many possible steps are provided in this packet. Pick and choose those that will be most effective in your classroom, or if you need others, there are blank cards upon which you may write.
2. Print the cards that you need, including the card on p. 3 (title card).
3. Cut around the outer edges of each card.
4. Mount each card on complimentary colored construction paper. A template is provided to help you with the correct size. **
5. Laminate the cards for durability.
6. Arrange the cards in your chosen order and affix them to a wall, door, or bulletin board.
7. Refer to these steps daily at the beginning of the year until an established routine is formed. Then use the display as a reminder as needed.
** Alternately, mount the cards vertically on a single strip of bulletin board paper or colored butcher paper then laminate.