Also included in
- US History BUNDLE Timeline Relay, Historical Investigation, and Writing Prompt Activity Packet (Paper and Google Driver Versions), Google Classroom, Print & Digital Distance LearningAmerican History Timelines, American History Digital Interactive Notebook, American History Summer School, America$38.00$74.25Save $36.25
- Civics Sequencing Relay Cards, Research, and Writing Activities BUNDLE (Paper and Google Drive Versions)This is an excellent packet to review Civics and U.S. Government. This is a good overview to introduce a unit, to review for a major exam, as a project for the unit. Students will be required to$23.75$47.50Save $23.75
- Civics Executive Branch of Government BUNDLE, Digital Distance Learning & PrintThis The Executive Branch BUNDLE includes EVERYTHING you will need to plan for an engaging unit in your CIVICS or GOVERNMENT classroom! Also included in CIVICS AND GOVERNMENT CURRICULUM BUNDLE. BUNDLE INCLUDES: Vocabu$36.00$71.50Save $35.50
- Politics, Voting, and Elections (Civics and Government) BUNDLE, Digital Distance Learning & PrintPolitics, Voting, and Elections BUNDLE includes EVERYTHING you will need to plan for an engaging unit in your CIVICS or GOVERNMENT classroom! Also included in CIVICS AND GOVERNMENT CURRICULUM BUNDLE.$25.00$49.75Save $24.75
- US History Timeline Relay Colonial Times to Reconstruction BUNDLE (Paper and Google Drive Versions), Digital Distance Learning & PrintThis American History Timeline Relay, Investigation, and Writing Bundle will cover Early American History from Colonial Era to Reconstruction. Also part of Ameri$28.52$40.75Save $12.23
Civics Steps to Presidency Sequencing Relay Cards, Research, Digital Interactive Notebook, Narrative Writing Activities, Google Classroom, Print & Digital Distance Learning
This Civics Steps to Presidency Sequencing Relay Cards, Research, Narrative Writing Activities (Paper and Google Drive) is perfect for Common Core planning in your Civics classroom!
-→ BUY IN A BUNDLE
This is an excellent packet to review Steps to The Presidency. This is a good overview to introduce a unit, to review for a major exam, as a project for the unit. Students will be required to sequence events, conduct historical research, and write a narrative essay. This is also a great activity for an ELA teacher to practice informative writing and support the social studies classroom.
Included in Packet:
4 Activities and 9 Pages of Resources
-Print and Google Drive Version
-8 Sequencing Cards to print, cut, and have students relay to put in order. These can be printed in 5 sets to group students or individually.
-5 Sequencing Card backs to print on each set to keep cards sorted and organized.
-Sequencing template sheet for students to record events in correct order to study or add to notes as a quick reference.
-Historical Investigation Step by Step Instructions Checklist
-Narrative Writing Prompt with Step by Step Instructions for writing a clear, accurate, and concise informative essay.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
➤➤➤Links to MEGA BUNDLES➤➤➤
➤Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material
Google, Paperless, 1:1, Google Classroom, Digital Learning