This set of stick figure clipart are helpful for telling social stories about breaking rules, following rules, and other negative & positive school behaviors that may need reinforcing with your students in kindergarten, or students with autism, or students receiving special education services. There are 70 PNGs come in line art and a shadow option. All figures come with and without dresses for a total of 140 images.
Below are some suggested poses. However, the simplicity of the stick figures allows you to depict multiple feelings/actions. You can also mix and match the figures to create many different scenarios.
Some are listed as "biting 1," "biting 2," etc. because there is a mix of figures doing the same action but with different clothes. For example, Biting 1 has 2 stick figures that look the same, #2 has a stick figure biting a stick figure in a dress, #3 has dresses for both figures, and #4 has a figure in a dress biting a figure without a dress.
All figures come with or without a dress.
Stick People Poses
• Biting 1-4
• Calling out in seat
• Hug 1-4
• Hugging for too long 1-4
• Hugging without asking 1-4
• Side hug 1-3
• Eloping/running out of room
• Good sport (clapping for winner) 1-4
• Sore loser (turned away, looking down from winner)
• Greeting (waving hi) 1-4
• Hitting 1-4
• Kicking ball
• Kicking another person 1-4
• Listening in seat
• Listening to teacher in seat with blank board
• Listening to teacher seated on floor
• Not listening to teacher (turned away from teacher, arms crossed)
• Not listening posture (arms crossed)
• Playing with ball/making friends
• Raising hand in seat
• Raising hand in class with "2+2" board
• Sitting quietly
• Speaking with word bubble
•Tantruming/crying on floor
• Figure pointing (teacher)
• Figure pointing to blank board (fill with your own text)
• Touching privates/masturbating/inappropriate touching
Find more stick figure sets here!
300 ppi, transparent, PNG files, ok for small commercial/TpT use.
Thanks for visiting!