STICK IT TO MAKE IT STICK!™ Sticky Notes for Test-Taking Encouragement with an Emoji Theme!
Do you want to encourage your students at test taking time? Are you looking for unique ways to boost your student's motivation and self-esteem? These encouraging messages can be used during any time of year with any grade level in order to inspire your students to do their best on high stakes (or low stakes) testing.
Once you read the printing instructions, these 66 encouraging sticky note messages are easy to prepare and can be used in a variety of ways. Teachers can place them around the classroom, surprise them by putting them on student's desks, stick them to walls and/or mirrors throughout the school, arm parents with them to display at home, or allow students to choose which messages they need most to be successful on testing.
I also carry positive messages and affirmations on sticky notes to encourage growth mindset. Please check here:
STICKY NOTES PRODUCTS
This version includes 66 different messages in the following formats:
- 11 pages of full color sticky notes (66 messages)
- 11 pages of black-and-white sticky notes (same 66 messages)
- Printing instructions, a printing template, and ideas for use are also included in the product
Please note that YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN 3"x3" sticky notes to use this product. YOU MUST READ THE PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO PRINTING!
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITES
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN A MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE HERE:
STICKY NOTES MESSAGES AND QUOTES BUNDLE FOR UPPER GRADES
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.