Use these printables to recreate the popular Stick Man story by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
If you don't have access to the story, you can find videos and other related resources on www.kidsclubenglish.com
This resource includes different versions so that you can differentiate the level of difficult, the time you want to spend on it, and the level of creativity you want to allow for. It also includes detailed ACTIVITY SUGGESTIONS for ways to conduct the activity to maximise language acquisition and production opportunities. The text templates deliberately include repetitive structures to help children assimilate the new language.
This file includes:
- completed colour storyboard to provide support with craft OR for use in preparation or follow-up games
- completed black and white storyboard with text
- completed black and white storyboard without text
- blank storyboard with text (use in conjuntion with find and stick pictures)
- blank storyboard without text (use in conjuntion with find and stick pictures)
- find and stick pictures in colour and black and white
I'd really appreciate it you leave a rating for this resource with any comments or suggestions for improvement you could share.
If you like this product, you may also be interested in:
Stick Man - Dominoes - Learning through Stories and Craft
Stick Man - Flashcards, Mini-cards and Matching cards
Stick Man - Jigsaws