Also included in
- This month-long back to school printable or digital interactive read aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans. Activities for each title will help you m$12.50$20.00Save $7.50
- Enjoy BIG SAVINGS by purchasing our entire year of interactive printable or digital read-alouds for kindergarten and first grade. Our titles include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans$90.25$180.50Save $90.25
- This friendship month-long digital or printable interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for each title to help you meet several core st$8.00$12.00Save $4.00
- All our teacher favorite read alouds now come in a special edition mega-bundle! These tried and true interactive read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity.Our detailed lesson plans help you meet$75.00$147.00Save $72.00
These Stick and Stone activities will teach students about friendship with week-long lesson plans and book activities. These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons for a full week of engaging activities your students will love! Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding printable or digital activity to reflect on the story more deeply.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Stick and Stone by Beth Ferry
- Stick and Stone book read aloud lesson plans
- Comprehension questions and answer keys
- Stick and Stone feelings and phrases activities
- Differentiated graphic organizers and worksheets
- Writing prompt and writing paper
- Stick and Stone craft pattern with instructions
- Digital graphic organizers and activities pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
Support positive classroom community and friendship with these perfect lessons for your blended or hybrid learning model! Pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see we how have aligned each of our K-1 Interactive Read-alouds with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Kindergarten, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities for K and 1st , at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"This is so thorough and a great time saver. The activities teach standards, making it relevant and practical."
"I am very excited about following these lessons that you set up. You thought of everything...thank you!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our daily close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our website!