• Eight templates contain 64 stickers total and can be printed on standard 3” x 2” 8-up label sheets or full label sheets and cut on a paper cutter.
• Great as a name tag for the first day of school, these stickers are a fun addition to many welcome activities.
• Pop a sticker on each student's take-home folder and let the classroom organization for the school year begin!
• Create a print-rich learning environment by identifying all parts of the classroom with these stickers, too. B is for box, D is for door, W is for window.
• Each full-color sticker measures 3" x 2", plenty of room to write a student’s name.
• Template set comes with 12 blank name tags in case your class roster is heavy on a specific letter of the alphabet.
• With extra sets for bilingual classrooms, makes a wonderful welcome activity for back to school!
• An easy way for your classroom to shine with literacy on Go-to-School Night, too!