If you love Handwriting Without Tears, you will love this Uppercase Letter Formation product! There are two versions. The one page version included in the preview, and a 2 page version that may be easier for little hands to manipulate.
Developmentally appropriate practices are especially important when it comes to the teaching of letter formation. These worksheets will fill that bill. Each worksheet is interactive and is completed in five steps.
1. Student cuts along dotted line.
2. Student cuts out sticks and curves.
3. Student glues the white pieces on the black letter.
4. Student traces and then writes the letter practicing the stick and curves.
5. To complete the page, the student can color the pictures that begins with the letter sound.
We offer eight other handwriting options. Here is a link to one of our best sellers: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sight-Word-Multi-task-WorkbookWorksheets-519331