Sticky Notes Quotes, Notes, and Messages BUNDLE for upper grades!
Are you looking for unique ways to boost your student's motivation, self-esteem, and perseverance? This sticky notes messages, quotes, and affirmations BUNDLE for upper grades can be used as part of your regular classroom routine. This BUNDLE includes more than 375 messages, notes, and/or quotes on sticky notes!
Once you read the printing instructions, the sticky note messages are easy to prepare and can be used in a variety of ways. Teachers can place them around the classroom, surprise them by putting them on student's desks, stick them to walls and/or mirrors throughout the school, or arm parents with them to display at home. There is also a reflection page included for students to answer questions about the sticky notes (for making connections to their own lives, literature, or other famous people).
These sticky notes are advertised for intermediate grades because there is NO clip art , EXCEPT FOR THE TEST-TAKING ENCOURAGEMENT NOTES AND THE GROWTH MINDSET NOTES FROM THE TEACHER.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS STICKY NOTES BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET STICKY NOTES FROM THE TEACHER
AFFIRMATIONS FOR UPPER GRADES STICKY NOTES
POSITIVE MESSAGES FOR UPPER GRADES STICKY NOTES
TEST TAKING ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ALL GRADES – EMOJI-THEMED STICKY NOTES
PERSEVERANCE QUOTES STICKY NOTES
COMPASSION AND KINDNESS QUOTES STICKY NOTES
SOCIAL JUSTICE QUOTES STICKY NOTES
MOTIVATION AND SUCCESS QUOTES STICKY NOTES
Each sticky note can be printed in color or in black-and-white!
Please note that YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN 3"x3" sticky notes to use this product. YOU MUST READ THE PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO PRINTING!
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITES
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.