Grab a pack of 3” x 3” sticky notes and use this template to print your own positive affirmations! Put one where you’ll see it every day as a pick me up. Stick them on colleagues’ and students’ desks as random acts of kindness. Life is short; let people know how much they mean to you…
1. Print the blank template page.
2. Place the blank template page into the paper tray of the printer and print the positive affirmations page on top of the blank template. The purpose of this step is to determine how to place the blank template into the paper tray of the printer so that the positive affirmations page prints right side up, inside the squares. You will need to experiment until it prints correctly.
3. Place sticky notes on the squares on the blank template page. The sticky strip must be at the top of the square, so it goes into the printer first.
4. Place the blank template page, with sticky notes attached, into the paper tray of the printer.
5. Print the positive affirmations page. It should now be printed onto the sticky notes.
Follow me by clicking here or on the green star located at the top of the page, near where it says Tween Speech Therapy. I will keep followers updated as I add materials.
Please feel free to ask questions. You can also read about speech therapy homework on my website, TweenSpeechTherapy.com.
Check these out too!
About the Author:
Amanda Dugan, MS, CCC-SLP is an ASHA certified speech-language pathologist. She works full-time as a school SLP in North Carolina. Amanda has experience serving as Lead SLP and has spent more than 10 years molding young minds. She’s provided speech therapy to all ages of children, from toddlers to teens, and especially enjoys "tweens". Amanda is the creator of the blog Tween Speech Therapy. You can subscribe to her email newsletter by clicking here.