Grab a pack of 3” x 3” sticky notes and use this template to print your own positive affirmations! Put one where you’ll see it every day as a pick me up. Stick them on colleagues’ and students’ desks as random acts of kindness. Life is short; let people know how much they mean to you…
1. Print the blank template page.
2. Place the blank template page into the paper tray of the printer and print the positive affirmations page on top of the blank template. The purpose of this step is to determine how to place the blank template into the paper tray of the printer so that the positive affirmations page prints right side up, inside the squares. You will need to experiment until it prints correctly.
3. Place sticky notes on the squares on the blank template page. The sticky strip must be at the top of the square, so it goes into the printer first.
4. Place the blank template page, with sticky notes attached, into the paper tray of the printer.
5. Print the positive affirmations page. It should now be printed onto the sticky notes.
I hope this description has been helpful. Please feel free to ask questions. You can also read about me on my website, TweenSpeechTherapy.com
Looking for more sticky notes templates?
Speech Sticky Notes Desktop Reminders: /S,Z/
Speech Sticky Notes Desktop Reminders: /R/
Want to see more of my products?
Cluster & Syllable Reduction Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/R/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/S/ & /Z/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/L/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/TH/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
Correcting Sentences Homework: Pocket Sized
Fluency (Continuous Voicing) Homework: Pocket Sized
Fluency (Cluttering) Homework: Pocket Sized
FREE Sample Homework!
FREE Speech Therapy Guide for Teachers and Parents
FREE Speech Spot Poster
FREE Back to School Speech Homework