Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.16 MB | 19 pages
Use this activity to help your students strengthen their math skills and stretch their legs. Strategically post the Sticky Tasks all around your classroom for a variety of activities.
• Use them at stations or centers.
• Implement a scavenger hunt (inside you classroom or throughout the school).
• Design a quick assessment.
• Utilize as an exit ticket.
• Generate a classroom discussion.
• Explore your imagination.
Giving students the freedom to explore the content on there own is quick and easy evidence of differentiated instruction.
For students who were absent, post a copy of the Sticky Tasks to your favorite online student portal (ie Edmodo, Blackboard or Schoology).