This novel unit is perfect to use for a fun filled book study around Halloween or year round. You can use the download as a whole class activity or with a small group of readers. There are plenty of activities to keep your students busy learning.
This unit contains:
* comprehension questions for each chapter (including answer keys)
* Key Vocabulary activity
* Simple, complex, & compound sentence game *paper or digital version (Boom Cards) included Can I try this deck of Boom Cards?
Of course! CLICK HERE
to try a Free preview
* Multiple meaning word game *paper or digital Google slides version included
* Narrative & Descriptive Writing activities
* Dialogue activity- replacing said with more descriptive words
* Additional graphic organizers to help your students understand the text
The AR level for this book is 3.3. The activities are designed for 3rd grade students, but could be used as a more guided unit in 2nd grade or with a group of below level 4th grade students.
Please see the preview for additional images of this product.
If your students love reading about Stink, check out this novel study about his sister, Judy: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer Novel Guide