Students will love this game. I played stinky feet the entire year with my students. We used white boards and partners. My students look forward to and request the game. It is used to review any topic. After realizing how much they liked playing it as a whole class, I decided they would enjoy playing it as a small group.
The file includes all documents in word and pdf format. This is so teachers can edit the document themselves.
File includes - Cover sheet
1. Teacher Instruction sheet - for teacher &/or players.
2. Instruction for judge - score card
3. Score Feet cards - Sweet feet (positive points) or Stinky feet (negative points).
4. Questions Answer Cards – Editable (teacher creates her own questions for any review they want!)
5. Answer sheet – teacher creates for each set.
6. Student response page – student accountability sheet for grading.
7. Big Response sheet – teacher must laminate so students can answer and show the judge to see who will get the points.