This picture of beach grass was taken along the shores of Lake Michigan. It is perfect to use for your teaching products, social media, blog post for summer projects, environmental studies, a lazy day, foot prints in the sand... just use your imagination.
This stock photo is ready for you to use in your classroom, teaching resources, websites, blogs, social media and more. When you purchase this photo you receive a personal and education commercial use license.
The downloaded stock photos does not contain a water mark.
If you would like to use it for other purposes, please email or ask a question.
All pictures were taken by me. You can use the photos without fear of copyright infringement.
The photo is 11 inches wide by 8 inches height. All photos are save at 300 dpi.
1. All photos are owned by D. L. Walton – EdVentures 4 Kids.
2. Photos are not to be redistributed, sold or represented as your own work even when modifications are made such at cropping, adding words for memes, changing colors, adding effects.
3. If you use a photo in any way, (e.g. products, social media, blogs, Facebook, memes…) you must give credit to EdVentures 4 Kids. When possible, include a clickable link to my store at TpT.
4. Photos used in digital products must be secured so the image cannot be copied.
5. Photos used on the internet must have text added to the image so it cannot be copied.
6. Photographs may be used on social media, blog post, products for sell etc with the following terms:
a. Photographs may NOT be used in any way that is demeaned pornographic.
b. Words added to the photograph may NOT include profanity.
7. Photographs are meant to enhance your product, not become your product.
8. Use of photographs in products for Teachers Pay Teachers, similar site and your personal educational website (store) is permitted.
9. For other uses please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.