Zero! One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! The Counting Critters Album has fun, playful, stylish images that embody the best of math through counting 0-6 with a professional design! This album includes 7 high-resolution images.
**What can I use the images to do?**
Where to begin?! You have so many options –
* Social Media graphics – think Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and blog posts. All photos MUST be layered with text or other design elements
* Website graphics – Web or digital advertisement or promotions. All photos MUST be layered with text or other design elements
* Print pieces – pocket folders, brochures, business cards, thank you cards
Secured digital products and/or resources posted on sites like Teachers Pay Teachers
* Product photos for your TPT, Etsy or another online shop. Just use an image editing app to overlay your product.
**Are there ways in which I cannot use the images?**
• You cannot sell, loan, transfer, or give away images or otherwise allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
• Your membership is for your own personal or professional use. You cannot share your login information with anyone. If you share your login info, your membership will be withdrawn without a refund.
**I am a graphic designer/web designer / VA. Can I use your photos for my client work?**
You cannot transfer any of the photos from the stock library to your clients.
But, you can use the images to showcase your design work or in website templates for online preview.
If you have any questions about how you can use the image, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
**Do I need to give Edunista credit for the image?**
No worries! We are all about the simplicity! If you want to give us credit, awesome! Tag us if you do, we’d love to see your work and how our images are helping you to tell your story! But don’t worry about needing to give us credit. Please don’t claim the photos as your own but we have designed the SPM (Stock Photography Membership) to help you build your brand and tell your story.
**How can I find the image I need in Edunista’s Stock Photography Membership Library?**
All of our stock photography images have embedded keywords in the metadata. Which means that you can search for what you are looking for in your photos using your computer’s file manager (Finder on Mac or Microsoft Explorer on Windows).
**How large are the images?**
All images are PNG or JPEG files and are saved in high resolution. Feel free to resize the images and change the resolution to best meet your needs.
**How do I edit the images?**
Editing the images can be as easy or as complicated as you want! All you need to do is download them onto your computer and open them in your favorite editing program (Photoshop, Illustrator, Picmonkey, Canva, Powerpoint, etc). From there, you can resize, crop, add text, or overlay screenshots, products, or designs to the images. Save your personalized image to your computer and then upload it to social media or where it’s needed.
Have any other questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
**What if I purchase the album and then change my mind?**
Because the album is immediately delivered digitally, we cannot offer refunds.
Please download our free sample album and have a look at our current albums before signing up to ensure that there are images you would like to use.
Terms & Conditions
THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY ALBUM COMES WITH A NON-EXCLUSIVE LIMITED USE LICENSE. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
* Use images for personal or commercial use, online and in print.
* Resize, crop or change image orientation.
* Overlay the image with text, website screenshots, product designs and pdf designs.
* Add filters or color overlays to suit their branding aesthetic.
* Use the images to create opt-ins such as checklists, workbooks, pdfs, ebooks, as long as the images are flatted and overlaid with text or graphics and cannot be extracted.
BUYERS MAY NOT:
* Otherwise, alter, edit, or manipulate the image, or claim the image as their own.
* Sell, loan, or give away the image or otherwise allow a third-party to use the image in any way.
* Transfer the images to clients/customers, even if you have modified the design by adding text or graphics.
* Use the images for ebook covers or physical book covers to be sold on Amazon or similar mass distribution sites.
* Create derivative products from the images such as printable, art prints, mugs, calendars, clipart, invitations, or any such products, either for sale or to give away for free.
* Images may not be used for any offensive, illegal or pornographic use.
Anna Good and Marti Good | Edunista, Inc. remains the sole and exclusive owner and holder of the copyright of the image.
Credit / Attribution is not required but is always appreciated. Remember to use #stockphotographymembership so we can see how you use the images and even feature your business!
Members acknowledge that Anna Good or Marti Good | Edunista, Inc. does not make any representations or assurances of non-infringement and does not make claim to have received releases from any brands, designers, or manufacturers for use of products, registered trademarks, logos or intellectual property portrayed in the images. Members agree that neither Anna Good, Marti Good nor Edunista, Inc. shall be liable for any damages resulting from the use of any of the images provided. Edunista, Inc. | Anna Good or Marti Good shall not be liable for any claims related to or resulting from, your use of the images, which may or may not have been modified by you, or combined with other content.
Fonts used in preview images were created by KG Fonts, MediaLab.Co, & Brittney Murphy Design.