Take the Christmas Stocking Articulation Challenge! One of MANY articulation challenges in my TPT shop!
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything!
*black and white - no color ink required!*
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Reindeer Challenge sheet
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Stocking Challenge sheet
(3) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color one stocking on their sheet
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang up the challenges in the classroom as a decoration - and a reminder to my students of their hard work!
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
I have MANY other challenges in my TPT shop! If you like this, go check them out!
Want more freebies and ideas for the classroom? Follow me on instagram: @thepeachiespeechie or check out my blog: www.PeachieSpeechie.com