Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$60.16$75.71Save $15.55
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$40.86$54.48Save $13.62
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Simplify your stoichiometry lesson planning and engage your students with these supportive stoichiometry activities. Who knew stoichiometry could be so engaging?! Below you will find a wide range of print and digital resources from interactive notes, foldable and self-grading activities.Listed in or$33.99$42.49Save $8.50
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Engage students in stoichiometry practice with these mazes, in both print & digital formats, that provide self-monitoring calculations. Practice problems range from mass to mass stoichiometry, mole to mole, and mass to mole/mole to mass. These mazes bring fun and engagement to stoichiometry practice!
Differentiated! Two levels of stoichiometry practice are included so that you can adjust the level of challenge for your students:
- Level 1: Identity what to use (molar mass, mole ratio, etc), which step to take next & what is wrong with a set-up
- Level 2: Full stoichiometry practice: mol-mol, g-mol/mol-g, & g-g conversions
If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off of it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them in their practice.
- Distance Learning and/or In-class Practice
- Exit/entrance slips
- Early Finishers
Tips on how to post to Google classroom are also included.
✦ This, along with the links below, are available in my costs-savings . Save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - includes a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers, digital practice, and application ✦
You may also like:
- - Print, Digital and Editable organized layout of the different types of stoichiometry problems
- - self-grading Boom cards or interactive Google slides
- - Print and Digital engaging review
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via KateCk@chemkate.com.