- A fully-resourced unit of 10 history lessons covering the topic Stone Age to Iron Age in Britain. This KS2History planning pack includes 10 detailed lessons plans, each with accompanying pupil resource sheets and Powerpoint slides.The ten sessions in this unit are written for KS2 (ages 7-11) and the
- Stone Age Boy Planning (2 Weeks): A planning pack for the book Stone Age Boy by Satoshi Kitamura. This two-week unit of literacy work, based on the book 'Stone Age Boy', contains ten full lesson plans and accompanying pupil resources.The lessons in this Stone Age Boy Planning Pack use drama, discuss
- Download our popular two-week unit of work based on the book ‘How to Wash a Woolly Mammoth’ by Michelle Robinson. This unit has a focus on instructional texts.This unit gives children the opportunity to understand the features of instructions as a text type. In the first week, children will engage
- A FREE full lesson introducing Stone Age cave art, including a detailed lesson plan, Powerpoint and pupil resource sheets. This is the third lesson from our popular Stone Age to Iron Age Unit for KS2.What was Stone Age cave art?This lesson gives pupils the opportunity to examine pictures of cave art
- A free cross-curricular topic map showing ideas for how to link the ‘Stone Age to Iron Age’ topic to other areas of the curriculum. This Stone Age planning map is designed with Year 3/Year 4 in mind but it could easily be adapted to other year groups. It works alongside our popularStone Age to Iron
Download our Stone Age to Iron Age planning bundle containing our three very popular Stone Age planning packs. Get a great head start with your planning for the Stone Age to Iron Age topic at a bargain price.
This Stone Age to Iron Age planning bundle includes the following:
Stone Age to Iron Age Literacy Planning
1. Stone Age Boy Planning Pack- two week literacy unit of work based on the book Stone Age Boy with a final written outcome of pupils writing their own Stone Age narrative.
2. How to Wash a Woolly Mammoth Planning Pack - two week unit based on the book How to Wash a Woolly Mammoth with a focus on reading and writing instructional texts.
Stone Age to Iron Age history planning:
3. Stone Age to Iron Age Planning Pack - complete planning and resource pack containing ten comprehensive history lessons and accompanying pupils resources and teacher guides.
The lesson is written for KS2 (ages 7-11) and is aligned to the National Curriculum in the UK but can be easily adapted to other curriculums too. The lesson plan includes differentiation ideas to adapt the activities for the needs of your class.
This lesson is brought to you by KS2History.com.